A decisive strategic decision Implementing a new ERP is an important decision that will have a huge impact on your organisation in the long term. Whether you make that strategic decision to stimulate the growth of your business and introduce more structure into your processes or to support your already scaling company, you want to … Continued
A decisive strategic decisionImplementing a new ERP is an important decision that will have a huge impact on your organisation in the long term. Whether you make that strategic decision to stimulate the growth of your business and introduce more structure into your processes or to support your already scaling company, you want to make sure to leverage all the benefits of your new ERP and get the most out of your investment. This is why you need to select an implementation partner that understands your needs, has your best interests in mind, and has the required expertise to tailor your environment according to your business processes. If you go for NetSuite, Novutech can be that trusted partner you are looking for. Why? Thanks to our team of experienced consultants and the proven implementation approach we follow for each one of our projects.
Novutech, the partner of choice for your NetSuite implementation projectThe experience When choosing Novutech, you are actually choosing a diverse and experienced team which is able to understand your needs, challenge your processes, and design the best solutions to streamline your operations and boost your business. Currently, our team can rely on 17 functional consultants, with up to 10 years of NetSuite experience in almost all business areas, 5 technical consultants well versed in suitescripts, integrations, and other plug-ins, 1 expert accountant who will resolve any of your localisation issues, and a vast network of trusted partners who make it possible to optimise your NetSuite environment even further. The values Beside our functional and technical experience with NetSuite, we make a point of being fully transparent and building a strong and trusting relationship with our customers. During your project with us, here is what you can expect :
- A focus on a ready-to-go implementation, based on NetSuite’s proven and sound standard capabilities.
- Being challenged to follow NetSuite best practices, based on both NetSuite’s standard design and our own experience resulting from our 20+ implementations in the last 3 years.
- A constant and completely transparent communication throughout the whole project. We will not sugarcoat any obstacles and will always advise you the best we can in order to make sure you reach your objectives and even surpass them.
- Regular status reports and updates about timelines, risks and impacts.
- A lot of flexibility, not only in our services (consulting services, project management, training and support), but also in NetSuite (customisations, add-ons, integrations).
- Architect We organise workshops with your teams in order to dive into your operations and daily activities. We gather all the necessary information in a design document which we continuously amend with you in order to scope the project precisely and sign off on a final architecture.
- Configure and Prototype Based on the workshops and the design document, we build a series of prototypes in a test environment, which we put to the test with your teams to ensure they allow all employees to perform their daily tasks in the most optimal and accurate way. When the final prototype stands the test of process owners, we deploy it in the live environment and prepare for go-live.
The right people for the right jobIn this day and age, implementing an ERP is a necessary step for any company that wants to survive and scale. This is such an important aspect of your growth, and which can prove very costly and painful if done incorrectly, that you need to partner with people that know what they are doing and that have the drive and knowledge to meet your ambitions. Can Novutech be that partner for you? Contact us to make sure!
If you follow us, or if you browsed our website, you know that we are focused 100% on NetSuite. So why did we choose NetSuite, and why should your company choose it? Here are some elements that will shed some light on NetSuite’s best features and how they will help your business grow. What’s NetSuite? … Continued