- Do you believe in the potential of cloud applications?
- You are not afraid of mixing business challenges with technology?
- Do you have any affinity or experience with business software and are getting excited when it comes to optimize the way a business is operating?
- Are you ready to take on a new challenge?
Novutech in a nutshell
Novutech is a growing start-up based in Brussels, Belgium and active in the implementation, optimization and support of business cloud solutions with a particular focus on the NetSuite cloud ERP application. We help our customers to redefine their business processes in various areas from Finance & Accounting, Reporting and Business Intelligence to Order Management, eCommerce, CRM, etc.
With certified NetSuite business and technical consultants, we work hand-in-hand with our customers to make their digital transformation a success by streamlining their business in the cloud.
- World’s #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/Financials, CRM, E-commerce, HCM solutions.
- Named by Gartner as the world’s fastest-growing financial management vendor globally for the last 3 years.
- Founded in 1998, 100% owned by Oracle Corp. since the mid-2016 acquisition for $9.3B.
- Major player in US, rapidly developing in EMEA and APAC
- 2000+ customers in EMEA, 16000+ across the world
As NetSuite Developer, you will:
- Collaborate with functional and technical team members to develop effective NetSuite solutions
- Develop NetSuite customized modules, scripts, services and custom records
- Design, development and delivery of computer applications using Agile methodology
- Set up required data conversion processes and tests program logic.
- Meet with end users defining requirements; design applications based on user needs and review existing software and prepare cost/benefit analysis.
- Perform data conversion and train users on application software.
- Performs maintenance for existing computer applications. Conducts appropriate analysis, makes design changes as needed, and verifies system performance.
- Attends pre-sales meetings with prospective clients to assess project level-of-effort with sales team members
- In addition to programming, you will be exposed to accounting, financial consolidation, CRM and other business processes.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, business administration, Information Systems or other related field
- Previous professional software development experience
- Development experience with Web Services (XML, SOAP, WSDL) and REST protocols
- Functional knowledge of HTML and CSS
- SQL programming and development knowledge
- Business process knowledge in one of the following – Finance, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, CRM, Inventory Management, WMS, etc.
- Critical thinking and analysis skills
- Keeping abreast of new NetSuite features and functionality
- Entrepreneur and business minded; you are motivated by evolving in a start-up environment
- Easy contact and fluent in English and French and/or Dutch and/or Spanish.
- You are creative, dynamic, you like working in teams and are autonomous.
What we offer
- An engaging and stimulating work environment with a good team spirit and real responsibilities
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development
- A continuous learning experience
- An attractive package
- Tremendous colleagues
Interested? Please send your cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org