- Do you believe in the potential of cloud applications?
- You are not afraid of mixing business challenges with technology?
- Do you have any affinity or experience with business software and are getting excited when it comes to optimize the way a business is operating?
- Are you ready to take on a new challenge?
Novutech in a nutshell
Novutech is a growing start-up based in Brussels and Wallonia, Belgium and active in the implementation, optimization and support of business cloud solutions with a particular focus on the NetSuite cloud ERP application. We help our customers to redefine their business processes in various areas from Finance & Accounting, Reporting and Business Intelligence to Order Management, eCommerce, CRM, etc.
With certified NetSuite business and technical consultants, we work hand-in-hand with our customers to make their digital transformation a success by streamlining their business in the cloud.
- World’s #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/Financials, CRM, E-commerce, HCM solutions.
- Named by Gartner as the world’s fastest-growing financial management vendor globally for the last 3 years.
- Founded in 1998, 100% owned by Oracle Corp. since the mid-2016 acquisition for $9.3B.
- Major player in US, rapidly developing in EMEA and APAC
- 2000+ customers in EMEA, 16000+ across the world
As NetSuite Functional consultant, you will:
- Participate in the implementation and develop effective NetSuite solutions with our clients
- Participate and lead client workshops to define new business processes, guide them thru a strong implementation methodology, etc.
- Analyze and evaluate the specific needs of the client
- Effectively configures and customizes client NetSuite environments in order to match their needs
- Address business needs and processes and their translation in NetSuite, including system setup, Chart of Accounts and advanced accounting configuration, lead-to-order, order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, items & inventory management, manufacturing, warehouse management, fulfillment, fixed asset management, etc.
- Build reports, saved searches and dashboards that provide comprehensive and forward-looking Business Intelligence
- Create training/support documentation, and drive end-user training to promote user adoption
- Manage the “Go Live” deployment processes, ensuring a seamless software launch and continuity of business operations during this cutover
- Support the client following “Go Live” deployment to troubleshoot issues that arise, and promote additional methods to optimize the system for enhanced performance
- Build a good customer relationship, based on your professional advice
- Attends pre-sales meetings with prospective clients to assess project level-of-effort with NetSuite sales team members
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, business administration, Information Systems or other related field
- Passion for information technology in general
- Critical thinking and analysis skills
- Curiosity in order to keep abreast of new NetSuite features and functionality
- Interest of programming languages
- Entrepreneur, proactive and business minded; you are motivated by evolving in a start-up environment
- Easy contact and fluent in English and French and/or Dutch and/or Spanish.
- You are creative, dynamic, you like working in teams and are autonomous.
What we offer
- An engaging and stimulating work environment with a good team spirit and real responsibilities
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development
- A continuous learning experience with strong onboarding and clear visibility on your learning journey and evolution
- An attractive package
- Tremendous colleagues
Interested? Please send your cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org